dinsdag 23 november 2010

Hoop is gearriveerd!

If you don't understand Ducth; be glad you don't understand the title. I tend to get a little dramatic sometimes.

Anywayyyy, I got home from school and found a special package! I knew it was going to come and had been waiting for it for a long time, so I'm so excited!
In the package was my wintercoat - something I dindn't really expect I was going to need, but I do because I am freezing my but off -, the BNN calander (trouw lid! haha), a little note AND something that I had been missing so so so much.. Sinterklaas candy!

I got loads and loads of pepernoten, kruidnoten, taitai, speculaas and chocoladekruidnoten. I'm in Dutch heaven. I'm going to be a good kid though and not eat it all today, because first of all I want to save it for December 4th (when Maaike, Caroline and I aka Kamp Holland in the valley are going to have a little party), and for December 5th, so I can show my host family how we do it in der Niederlanden, and second of all because it would be kind of sad to go home 20 pounds larger and having people blame the United States while really it was Dutch food that made me gain.. Haha just kidding.
Anyway, that was it for today fellas. Just wanted to share that with you.

THANKS MOM & DAD!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten