vrijdag 5 november 2010

Time flies when you're having fun

It's almost been 4 months since I left the Netherlands - it's crazy! The first quarter in school is already over, and this afternoon might be the last soccer game we're playing at all (unless we win, we will play another game.. and if we win that, we will go to state.. but let's not look too far ahead.). Our last soccer practice was yesterday which means that next week will be when I start trying out for basketball. Basketball means winter.. It's almost christmas! And then after christmas there's new years eve, and then it's 2011. It feels like I'm almost going home. I know I'm not even halfway, but in a month and half I will be, and even though I have seen and done so much stuff so far (Las Vegas, Utah, San Francisco, Disneyland, LA), I know I'm so not ready here!
I miss my family and friends like crazy sometimes, but sorry, I don't want to go home yet. At all. It's not always easy, but I think I can already say this will be the best year of my life. I just hope that things will slow down from now on, because if it will continue going like this, it feels like I'm going to be home tomorrow!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten